The Centralina Workforce Development Board and NCWorks Career Centers are committed to partnerships that help our region’s businesses and workers become a competitive force in our global economy. Learn More »
Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
On Monday, March 20, 2017, Centralina Workforce Development Board (WDB) released Request for Proposals solicting offers to utlize federal funds for Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Title I Adults, Dislocated Workers and Employer Services, One-Stop Center Operation & Management and Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Title I Youth programs and services for Program Year 2017 (July 1, 2017- June 30, 3018).
Click below to access documents...
- PY 2017 Centralina RFP - WIOA Adult DW Employer Services One-Stop Operations
- PY 2017 Budget Worksheet - Centralina Adult/DW
Click below to complete RFP attachments...
- PY 2017 WIOA NEXGEN RFP Attachments
- PY 2017 Centralina WIOA Adult DW Employer Services One-Stop RFP Attachments
- PY 2017 RFP Questions and Answers (Deadline for all questions about the RFP ended on Friday, April 7, 2017).
Interested parties should contact Sherika Rich at email@example.com or write to Centralina WDB to learn more about the RFP.
Completed proposals in response to the RFP must be submitted by Friday April 14, 2017 at 4:00 PM.